"You'd be in a blazing bad way, if recalling to life was to come into fashion, Jerry!" - A Tale of Two Cities, C Dickens
A long-time return to my blog made me realize that, were this blog to be your only insight into my life, you'd probably think I was dead. I know that, if you are indeed the friend that this is addressed to, that you have multiple avenues that serve to keep tabs on me, in which case, you are well aware of the news I am about to share. And, in any case, you are reading this now, thus allaying any prior doubt of my continued existence in this deeply wounded reality. Fear not (never fear!)! I have no intention of leaving this place as broken as I found it.
Six months ago, I underwent a Stem Cell Transplant at MD Anderson in Houston. It sucked! But, as life experiences tend to go, it has also proven to be one of the most useful memories I hold. The challenges of typical American life have been transmuted to trivial minutiae in the face of what, today, I listened to Terence McKenna term "ordeal poisoning". The idea behind this concept is that, while the experience is not psychedelic in and of itself, the grueling, very correctly described "ordeal", initiates a renewed appreciation of life, in both its triumphs and shortfalls. I had, due to my travails and journeying, become quite unafraid of death, yet the SCT had the beauty-in-torment effect of resolving my fear of life. The other side informed me that they are doing everything they can do to reverse the tumultuous train of thought that the majority of our species is riding, only to discover that our kind have been conditioned against (and, in too many cases, BRED OUT OF) the intuition that allows their (the other side's) wisdom to become manifest. In effect, the Holocaust was a trailer to the feature COMING SOON.
This note is not doom-and-gloom. Far from it. I'll get back to its original theme: I'm OK! The lymphoma can't hold a candle. I am immensely grateful for your support and prayers. Looks like at least some of you prayed to the right God! Lol. I kid, I kid. As the Thomas Theorem reveals: “If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences.” So go ahead! Keep praying away! (Thanks, Esco...) Now, if you're unconcerned with world happenings, you may disengage. Thank you for reading.
Now:
It is obvious to those in the know that Moloch has decreed a time of sacrifice. The Gaza nonsense has escalated to an unforgivable degree (although the very creation of Isis-Ra-El (Israel) was a deadly sin in and of itself). Never let a good crisis go to waste - that is the mantra of the New World Order. Perhaps we can turn their mantra against them. For religious reasons and whatnot, Jerusalem has been decreed as a holy city, yet, holy as it might have been, it has become most unholy and very well the enemy of a unified humanity. Zionism is nonsense. Nonsense. Anti-sense. US police are cavorting with these psychopaths (source: http://stormcloudsgathering.com/an-honest-israeli-soldier-speaks?utm_source=share-fb) to bring idiotic egotism to the world as its prevailing dogma. You know better than this (you are my friend, after all)! Just decry it in your daily conversations (as well as you can, God I know it's a sensitive topic), and put your intention toward a world balanced between compassion and skepticism. Your voice resounds. I cannot entrust my eventual deathbed wishes to apathetic nit-wits.
Money is the core disease, and its only vaccination is shrewd re-management of our Earth's resources. Why would you steal something if you couldn't get anything for it? What if you AND the person you stole it from could have just gotten it for free? Who the hell convinced you that you need to pay for anything? Oh, everybody you talk to. That's right. I'm not going to lie, they're right.... For now.
But why do you deserve (natural, healthy) food, when others can't? Are you so much better than them? Ha ha, maybe, indeed, you are! But what are you, compared to the other life in this universe that's had at least 5,000,000,000 years head start on us? Surely, they've all eradicated themselves by now. At least, were they to follow our model. And, if so, I say: Kudos to them. Suicide, in my mind, is quite preferable to depravity. According to the law of averages, we cannot be alone. We are not. And we need help. This is the greatest lesson that I've gleaned from my travails: Do not be afraid to ask for help. Do not be afraid, I beg you: ever. To ask, or, to shout.
Just make love happen. It is the core of your being. Show me a natural path that is devoid of love, I challenge you. I, for one, have never seen a tree devoid if it. One that is alive, that is. So knock yourselves out.
Thank you so much. I promise, as best as I can, to keep you posted.
Yours in love, and In Lac'kech,
No comments:
Post a Comment